Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Millermatic 200 Input Voltage Selection

I have a Millermatic 200 sn KA864536 and am trying to determine the proper location of the input jumper for 230V. The manual references a decal that should be on the board where the jumper is, but it is gone. Anybody have a machine with the decal or know the proper location for the jumper? Thanks.

Should be able to find it on the search function, otherwise just download the manual from the resources tab on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post
    Should be able to find it on the search function, otherwise just download the manual from the resources tab on this site.
    I have downloaded the manual and as I said it references a decal that should be on the board, but is not. The schematics in the manual are not much help because the wires are not marked. I've searched the forums and not found anything relevant.

Here is a thread that references it. http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...t-Voltage-Taps

Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post
    Here is a thread that references it. http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...t-Voltage-Taps
    Thank you! I'm not sure why I didn't find that one.