We have a wood fire grate that needs to be bigger, it has also warped and the wire mesh on the top over the bars has melted away, well it looks like that.
So my question is when I go to the steel yard tomorrow, is there any type of steel I should be asking for. I have been looking at images on Google for ideas and have come up with a combination of three. I obviously want to make a longer lasting grate than this Lowes type purchase one that has only lasted about four years.
Thank you for any input in advance.