Got a bottle of 25/75 mix yesterday. Also picked-up a liner and tip. Had great fun installing the liner.
Finally got in there and fired-up the beast.
I ran out of time but was able to run a quick bead. Seems to be working much better now. Instead of the popping and stubbing, I get a smooth bacon frying sound and significantly more heat.
While re-wiring the main power connector, I discovered the 35 yr old insulation isn't looking real good. Looks like a new power wire will be needed soon, very soon...
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Thread: Millermatic 35 repair
11-01-2012, 03:16 PM #11Junior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012