Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did i read this thread correctly?

Most CK heads interchange with weldcraft?
    AND
    Weldtec heads inter change with Weldcraft?

I spoke with CK today and the now make an adapter to go between the metric Flexloc head and other heads.

Did I read this thread correctly?

Jbkinn,

I think it is only the FlexLock torch which uses a metric thread on the cable connection rather than the "standard" 3/8" x 24. CK makes an adapter from the 3/8" to the metric so the FlexLock can be attached to a common cable.

Here is what I know about posting a picture: http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...560#post303560

coronan,

I am not sure what you are reading into or out of this thread. As I stated above it is the FlexLock which uses a metric connector, I think most other CK, all Weldcraft, all American Torch Tip and some various generic torches I have use an inch thread - 3/8" for WP9 and WP17 family torches.

If CK has an adapter from the metric CABLE to an inch pattern torch I am definitely interested.

Ken

I would like to ultimately have a ball joint head and a flex loc head fit the same handle.

I think it can be done if the weld tec ball joint is generic.

I didnt talk to the Weldtec guy long enough but there is something funny about their "roto head" that is not compatable with with the other weld tec handles.
    (metric?)

Default dynasty 200dx and inverter

Possible??
    Dynasty powered by an10kw sinewave inverter 12v-240v sources from 2(8D)batteries.....??
    What you think?ha