So this welding school im going to was suppose be a 3month course and i have only been there for 2 weeks and i already basicially finished the whole course with it. I have went through 4 tests already and passed them all very well. But now i only have pulse and TIG test to do. The only thing that might make me stay longer is the teacher probably wants me to stay a few weeks for the oscia classes.

i passed:
GMAW 3G-Spray

But what other types of welding can i go get training for when im done. I was thinking underwater welding. But what drew me back from that was being underwater in high depths and having to depressurize yourself because of the nitrogen blood thing. I still have my mind on it but im not to sure at the same time.

Maybe i might want to seek more dry welding trainig before i try wet welding?