Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default 2- wp-18 watercooled tig torches for $80 bucks!!!

Both torches have 25' lead. water cooled. one torch is functional, the other is missing the power cable. both are working torches. Ill sell for $80. send a pm if intrested. Joe

if you want pictures pm me your number and ill text them.

Default torches

Quote Originally Posted by loolagigi View Post
    Both torches have 25' lead. water cooled. one torch is functional, the other is missing the power cable. both are working torches. Ill sell for $80. send a pm if intrested. Joe

we would like pictures email at mkolling@sbcglobal.net

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    we would like pictures email at mkolling@sbcglobal.net
    AND....

I wish that I had bought a bunch of Ford Motor stock back when it dipped to $5 a share....

am afraid... both deals are long past....

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know......

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam..

I see alot of these old threads popping up, once these questions/ whatever are past the first page, I don't bother with them anymore. Then suddenly a really old one pops up. Irritating to say the least....

Default past history

As I recall- loolagigi --was the same name used by a clown on WW
    trying to sell stuff--he hadn't completed his purchase on, on ebay,
    then trying to re-sell it to members....big dust up....he got banned.

Default Weld Craft WP-18

Quote Originally Posted by loolagigi View Post

I would like some pictures of the torches. I am only in need of one torch. I have posted my cell phone number and email address below.

Cell (785)-280-0213
    eMail - mkolling@sbcglobal.net

Question

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    I would like some pictures of the torches. I am only in need of one torch. I have posted my cell phone number and email address below.

Cell (785)-280-0213
    eMail - mkolling@sbcglobal.net
    TWO Year old thread...??

Unclear on the concept..??

Oh Dear....

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know......

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam..