Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by armor View Post
    I like it. And we all thank all of you that serve our country,and served our country to keep us all safe.
    and we all thank you Armor for your support!

My family and I want to Thank you for your service. Also great looking projects you have there. Stay safe

Quote Originally Posted by RCASPY85 View Post
    ... Mid tour a couple of the buttons starting ripping off of mine...
    ****, sell it to the Marines. They can't afford new stuff anyway. (I talked with a gal who had been in the Corps. She said the desk she worked had to have been Army surplus, because it only had three legs, LOL.)

Quote Originally Posted by odleo View Post
    My family and I want to Thank you for your service. Also great looking projects you have there. Stay safe
    You and your family's support is greatly appreciated Odleo.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCPOP View Post
    ****, sell it to the Marines. They can't afford new stuff anyway. (I talked with a gal who had been in the Corps. She said the desk she worked had to have been Army surplus, because it only had three legs, LOL.)
    hahahaha, that sounds about right. You should see the ARMY issued welding jackets we get though. Its a **** shame. These jackets were paid for out of pocket. Actually, Most of our protective gear is.haha, but hey, it is what it is.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137