Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X-mode helmet

I may be wrong but I thought Miller had this site more for marketing than for trouble shooting,with that said If you call Miller in Appleton Wisconsin and tell the ladies you need help with your helmet they will get you to someone.
    I have spent 20yrs in retail and have dealt with a LOT of vendors and have NEVER come across a company like Miller Electric....bar none!
    I have never hung up the phone wondering why I called or "wow are they having a bad day".

I have not had the time to try my helmet in X mode but will as soon as possible because it sounds like a great function.

Thumbs up

Thanks Mike---- I called them and found the info I needed.

X mode is used when you are wielding outdoors. The auto-sensor glasses change itself to the X mode as soon as it detects the UV rays and the glass becomes extra dark. The similar mode in indoors gives an extra shady view which can obstruct the clarity while wielding.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.