Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Selling Lincoln square wave 255

I want to buy a Miller so i am selling my Lincoln. very clean. Comes with cooler, water cooled torch, extra torch, foot pedal, and flow meter. please pm me if intrested. Thanks

oh, and im located in fl.

Which Miller were you looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by loolagigi View Post
    I want to buy a Miller so i am selling my Lincoln. very clean. Comes with cooler, water cooled torch, extra torch, foot pedal, and flow meter. please pm me if intrested. Thanks

oh, and im located in fl.
    Why??

Looking at the 250 dx.

Seems completely silly, as your NOT getting any farther ahead as the Lincoln square wave is the same and a little better than the Miller.

But if you want to blow your money away, and get nothing in return, giver.

Quote Originally Posted by loolagigi View Post
    Looking at the 250 dx.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihctractor View Post
    Why??
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    Seems completely silly, as your NOT getting any farther ahead as the Lincoln square wave is the same and a little better than the Miller.

But if you want to blow your money away, and get nothing in return, giver.
    If it's the color that bothers you then paint the Lincoln blue.

hahahahahaha......well tomm im ganna fire the linc up, well see how she tickles me.

OK, maybe my memory fails me, but didn't you just post on another forum that you sold your Miller Syc 250 tp get this welder?
    Nick