Pretty easy. Takes about 30 minutes.
1) Remove brushes/brush holder.
2) Unbolt engine from frame and unhook harness, battery cables and fuel line.
3) Remove (4) bolts holding stator halves together.
4) Pull engine, rotor and front half of stator housing as a unit from back half of stator housing.
5) Seperate rotor from engine using proper wrench on flats of rotor shaft on bearing end. A sharp strike or two on the wrench with a good sized hammer should break the threads loose. Turns off the crankshaft in CCW direction. If stuborn and won't break free, you'll likely have to hold the engine flywheel while stiking the wrench.
Results 11 to 12 of 12
10-06-2012, 07:31 PM #11MM200 w/spot controller and Spoolmatic 1
Syncrowave 180 SD
Bobcat 225G Plus LPG/NG w/14-pin*
*Homemade Suitcase Wire Feeder
*WC-1S & Spoolmatic 1
Marquette "Star Jet" 21-110
11-29-2012, 06:51 AM #12Junior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012