Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hay Cruiser. going to depend on you to keep us updated on this thing. Just watched the videos and it looks to good to be true, but the low speed operation would be sweet.

I'll hang on to my 302 for a while till all the bugs are out of it.
    Trailblazer 302
    Lincoln SP-135-T
    Hobart Stickmate AC/DC
    Smith torch
    Spoolmatic 30A

Quote Originally Posted by joewayne View Post
    The company I work for just bought one. It is supposed to be in sometime this week. I'm curious to see how it works and runs. As soon as it comes in, I'm going to burn some rods and put my .02 in

Let us know how you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Blackbeard View Post
    where did u find videos?
    http://www.millerwelds.com/products/...p?model=M00345
    Trailblazer® 302 Air Pak™
    Miller Dynasty® 350
    Millermatic 350P Aluminum
    Millermatic® 252
    Syncrowave 351

SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS

Multimatic™ 200
    Millermatic® 211 Auto-Set™ w/MVP™
    XR-Aluma Pro Gun
    Diversion™ 180

Spectrum® 625 X-TREME™

Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® 52
    Victor Oxy/Acetylene Set

Basically using an ac - ac sinewave gererator to maintain 60HZ at low and high rpm. simple and interesting idea really

Engine rpm is adjusted with Kohlers electronic Governor

The weld output looks like the chopper on the Pipepro 350, and a red brand I know of.

There isn't a tech manual for it, so I can't say much else about it.

Default Trailblazer 325?????????????????

We got it in yesterday and I welded with it all day today. Weld like a dream , smooth consistent arc! And it is super quiet! I welded with 6011 1/8 and 7018 3/32 and I was well pleased with this machine, ran it all day and didn't burn near as much gas as our old TB. Didn't run any power off of it though

so how did it compare to a 302 tb???

Default Trailblazer 325?????????????????

I like the 325 alot better, all around, had one problem with it today. It ran all morning and we shut it off and when we came back and tried to crank it didnt want to run, like it wasn't getting no gas, fooled with it a few mins and it finally started running again, but still on one tank of gas

Default Latest on new Trailblazer

Here's the landing page with several new videos (Bobcat and Trailblazer):
    http://millerwelds.com/kickgas

EFI seems to make a big difference.

I would just like to hear the noise of the machine instead of hearing the people talk that is my big selling point to buy one. I want to know how quiet it is in real site applications within different amps and power loads.
    Lincoln Vantage Kubota diesel 30 amp spool gun , Hobart 210 with spool gun, Thermal dynamic pak master 75, miller 304xmt all mobile all ready to go.

Default high revv

if they can do what they say with the 325 then they should improve all of the other machines, from high dollar to low. however ,they should not reduce the gas tank size. even though mig is not used much on welder/generators, they shoud all say that they can run mig without it revving up. if they did then the other processes would also benifit!