Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Just had to add, spell check would not have helped, he spelled Ya and Roster correct......and where is the spell check on this forum anyway......all you WELDORS out there................all the Welders are machines......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    More Spark Today Please

Hahahahaha Classic, great idea.....
    My wife says I'm 65 going on 12.....I wonder why she says that?

Thanks for two things ....

1) I have scene the hot dog rooster guy before but knot the marshmallow woman.

2) Nice too no I can relax hear and knot have two worry about being a spelling nazi.

Oh and for one more thing ...

I hope you guys can recognize and appreciate SARCASM!

Do you realize with spelling like you could be hung by your dangling participles
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by slow50 View Post
    haha thats cool. i wouldnt get caught eating a hot dog though.
    Quote Originally Posted by RCASPY85 View Post
    hahaha, you ain't lying. very cool project man.
    hejustsaidhewouldn'tgetcaughteatingahotdoghedidnts ayhewouldnteatonejustthathewouldn'tgetcaughtandwha tsthedealwithallthetalkaboutspellingmostofitisclos eenoughainit?