Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Little Morbid

Default A Little Morbid

This commission piece is going to Hollywood, CA. The racks will hold 4"x6" tour cards. The name of the business? "Dearly Departed", which takes tourists to places where the rich & famous died!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very cool.

I absolutely love those feet!
    Professional firefighter (retired). Amateur everything else I try to do...
    Oh yeah: GO BIG RED!

The x on the eye of the corpse slays me. Great job on all the little details.

Great work...railroad spikes utilized again. I see them being used in a lot of art these days. I like the feet too.

Thank u 2 all 4 the compliments

Grumpycricket,
    This artist creates work similar to yours. Maybe you can get some ideas from this website.
    Nick
    http://www.spikeartinc.com/Spikes/Miscellaneous.html

I especially like the tag on the toe.

Miller Thunderbolt
    Smith Oxyacetylene Torch
    Miller Dynasty 200DX
    Lincoln SP-250 MIG Welder
    Clausing/Coldchester 15" Lathe
    16" DuAll Saw
    15" Drill Press
    7" x 9" Swivel Head Horizontal Band Saw
    20 Ton Arbor Press
    Bridgeport

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    Grumpycricket,
    This artist creates work similar to yours. Maybe you can get some ideas from this website.
    Nick
    http://www.spikeartinc.com/Spikes/Miscellaneous.html
    Thanx 4 the tip. I'm aware of this artist. I try not to view/copy other's work. I have 100's of my own ideas waitng 4 the time 2 make them.

That's a cool Piece!