Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: projects

[/QUOTE]

whys that bottle off the ground like that?

To get it higher??
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Default To get it higher??

naaann, it must be helium, to keep-it off the ceiling .

By the way some of you flamed Richard a bit fast, the same poster asked the same question about 3 months ago with 6 pages of replies and no one could, at that time submit a project that he likes.

Informations,ideas an advices are free here, try not to abuse of it, make an effort to find something by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
    naaann, it must be helium, to keep-it off the ceiling :d.

By the way some of you flamed richard a bit fast, the same poster asked the same question about 3 months ago with 6 pages of replies and no one could, at that time submit a project that he likes.

Informations,ideas an advices are free here, try not to abuse of it, make an effort to find something by yourself.

thank you!
    Flash me, Im a Welder

A welding/work bench, grinder or cut off saw stand are good things to start with. As you gain experience you can make a press, engine hoist or a power hacksaw, there's lots of things you can make, things you may use for the rest of your life.
    If you want to make items to sell you need to come up with something people want, that's not already on the market at price well below what you can make it for. I've not as yet
    found that item
    Last edited by R W; 09-10-2012 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slow50 View Post
    whys that bottle off the ground like that?[/QUOTE]

FLOOD ! HIGH TIDE !

Quote Originally Posted by Richard8856 View Post
    if you are just starting out welding, on a internet fourm asking for welding ideas you dont need to be trying to weld up a three point hitch, but im sure you think your a hot shot enough to still to it anyways, I just hope I am NEVER behind you on the highway.

Now as far as projects go, OPEN your eyes and look around, Im sure you go to wal mart, and places like that. see something you like and work on making it, make a small table, a lamp, it doesnt matter, **** look at this web site in the projects page, thats what its there for. Just practice your welding skills before you try selling anything.
    I really dont think ya gota worry bout being behind him on the highway behind a 3 POINT HITCH!