Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You rock bro! You make me piss my pants every time you post! Get that arm insured bud!

Default Show off your business cards!

Quote Originally Posted by drpipe:291995
    Business cards ... Haaa! That's old Skool .... I have my golden arm blown up too 500'x200' and proudly have it displayed hanging off the tallest building in town .... Oh yeah! I'm that good
    So what do ya do when people ask for a card?... send em down town to take a pic?

You guys are funnnneeee!

My $.02 worth is that, as cheap and easy as business cards are to have on hand, it is a lot better to have a stash of them handy for when you are someplace where that "golden arm" can't be seen and you'd like someone to have your phone number and stuff!! If you don't get asked for them sometimes, then just keep the danged things in your wallet right next to that condom you never use or where ever. Me....if I had that golden arm in town, I'd put a picture of THAT on my card along with my contact info. It's be pretty hard to get hold of most people I see that have statues (or golden arms) in town somewhere without a phone number!!

PS....yes, I am a smartass...a guy has to be good at SOMETHING and I have had a lot of time to work on that!!
    Don J
    Reno, NV

Never pick a fight with an old guy. Old guys are too smart to fight and get hurt. They'll just kill you and get it over with.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137