Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default I need info on a welder please help

I need any information any one can give me on a used welder I am thinking about getting. It's an Acklands welder but it would have be made by Miller. From what I have been told they just painted a miller welder orange instead of blue. Not sure if that is true or not it's just what I heard. Any ways the here is what I have for info "Acklands Welder Model N-250 AC/DC/P/HF" It's just over a 2 hour drive so I haven't seen it yet and won't be able to drive out there until next sunday. I am inteerested in it for tig welding.

Is there anything anyone can tell me about this welder before I drive out there to see it?

Thanks,

Josh
    Hobart Mega Arc 5040DD (with built in air compressor)
    MM Passport Plus with Q-gun
    O/A

sold MM 251

There are only 2 tools needed in a tool box. 1) Duct tape to fix any thing that moves that isn't supposed to. 2) WD40 to fix anything that doesn't move but should.

Maybe this photo can help to ID this welder
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thermal Arc GTSW400, Airco Heliwelder II, Miller Dynasty 350, Hypertherm 1000, oxy-fuel setup, metal cutting bandsaw, air compressor, drill press, etc.:

Call me the "Clouseau" of welding !

I have a photo that I will try to post later it is similar to that one but also different the photo I have isn't very good.
    O/A

sold MM 251

There are only 2 tools needed in a tool box. 1) Duct tape to fix any thing that moves that isn't supposed to. 2) WD40 to fix anything that doesn't move but should.

Hf-250P

This might be the DIALARC HF-P

Go here:

http://www.millerwelds.com/service/locate_om.php

and look it up.

Manual should be this: o315u_mil.pdf

It is too large to attach it.

If it is your machine, please thank Cruizer.
    Thermal Arc GTSW400, Airco Heliwelder II, Miller Dynasty 350, Hypertherm 1000, oxy-fuel setup, metal cutting bandsaw, air compressor, drill press, etc.:

Call me the "Clouseau" of welding !

It looks similar to the one in the pdf. Here is a picture I was sent so hopefully someone can identify it from the picture. Sorry its not a great photo.

Photo_du_...jpg
    O/A

sold MM 251

Ummm, we already answered your question, Its a DIALARC HF250 P