In addition to having to weld 1" cast iron as I have said in my previous post, I must also weld two 1/4" plates of air-hardening tool steel together. I have no experience welding tool steel, how does one go about it? Can I use any welding process with it? Do I need special filler rod for it? Any help is greatly appreciated.