Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default smoker I built!!

I'm a tube welder & had some time between outages, built this....

Thumbs up

like it, it's bad ass, Hank Hill would love it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bucketbutt View Post
    like it, it's bad ass, Hank Hill would love it for sure.
    Hank would only love it if it were ALL Propane,not just the two small burners on front, Plus it's an Arkansas not Texas team represented. "Taste the meat not the heat" is what Hank always says.

Default smoker I built!!

Looks great, but how's the meat taste. Propane tank?

Default smoker I built!!

meat tastes great even though I'm not a pit master lol. the tank sat for about 15- 20 years with valves out then I also cleaned it good

Dude, that is one kicka$$ smoker youve built yourself. Much Props!!!
    Lone MIG Slinger!

Default smoker I built!!

thanks man. ya built from nothin but a tank it is about 8'x 30" has 2 fish cookers and gas piped into smoke box for wood starting burner

Default smoker I built!!

I also hand plasma cut all the hogs and the lettering, painted & pin stripped

Very nice for sure!

That is a very nice smoker. What is that symbol on the outside of the smoker? Did you purge the tank or fill it with water before you cut it?
    Nick