Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Covered Wood Storage Rack, Steel framed

Attached are pics of a (mostly) steel framed covered, wood storage rack I built some years ago.

A major objective was building it out of material I already had laying around... the "floor" made out of left over brick from the house, framed by rail road ties, some oak timbers to fill in the ends and partitions to stack wood against, and the 1 1/4" pipe frame for the roof and a few of the vertical uprights.

The 3/4" x 4" wood stringers on the top (only the 1st few are shown).. are there to hold the galvanized tin roof on. Been keeping the firewood dry for the last 10 years....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dandeman; 07-15-2012 at 10:48 AM.
    Hobby Welder for about 32 years
    Hobart 190 MIG with SpoolGun
    Hobart AirForce 700i Plasma Cutter
    Hornell Speedglas 9000X Helmet
    295A AC Buzzbox (what I learned on)
    Miller Bobcat 225, factory propane option, also serves as my emergency power generator
    Dandeman Dan's Toy Page

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.