Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: recent job

Quote Originally Posted by drpipe View Post
    Lmfao ........ Did ya stove pipe it
    What are you looking at ?? Focus, focus. The brackets are fastened with lag
    screws to the post. Pipe railing is welded to the bracket. Hard to see to a untrained eye. Pipe and brackets are black and post are white.

Default recent job

Bd1 I use my iPhone to play on the net at work when I'm not making flawless welds I come here or surf **** sites ....... Pardon me to the welder I was looking at very small pics ...... Bitty1 your not going to get me going cause your not worthy to carry my rod bucket

Quote Originally Posted by drpipe View Post
    Bd1 I use my iPhone to play on the net at work when I'm not making flawless welds I come here or surf **** sites ....... Pardon me to the welder I was looking at very small pics ...... Bitty1 your not going to get me going cause your not worthy to carry my rod bucket
    drpipe should be bought for what he is worth and sold for what he thinks he worth. I always say show your worth with your work not your mouth. flawless welds blah blah blah don't hurt your shoulder pattin yourself on the back. What a Richard!

Quote Originally Posted by corbyndad View Post
    drpipe should be bought for what he is worth and sold for what he thinks he worth. I always say show your worth with your work not your mouth. flawless welds blah blah blah don't hurt your shoulder pattin yourself on the back. What a Richard!
    Yes indeed, "It's best to engage brain before opening mouth.'' Difficult at times,and could get to in trouble.

Default recent job

**** your breaking my heart whoopty woo ... Don't hate. I got a raise today the doctor is making 40 hr to weld rollout on pipe spools all day..... Well that and decide where to put the field tie ins and decypher the blueprints

Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post
    You just keep the amps low, and like some guys do with 6010, you can dunk 'em in water, as they need a little moisture to lay a good bead.
    those 6010s run pretty good under water. just start them above water and ease down into water. i do it all the time decking. none of us think to carry a leaf blower in bucket to remove water. i just use straight polarity and 225 amps for 1/8". they will burn under 1 1/2 of water. pull out and they dry

Why don,t you guys go start a new thread?
    BB402D
    TB300D
    DIMENSION652
    MM250X
    MAXSTAR140
    S-32 FEEDER W/1260 IRONMATE FC/GUN
    HT/PWR-MAX1250 PLASMA

nice job, admweld. Just curious, what town is that in???

Understand, there are those amongst us who have no concept of the hoops one needs to jump thru, before completing a ADA handrail job. Glad you still have the ba lls to post this work up. That's a complement to you, by the way.

BTW, how's that "new" utility bed working out for you? Any overweight issues yet?
    Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Quote Originally Posted by admweld View Post
    Few pics of railing just did.
    is that residential?
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

Quote Originally Posted by Broccoli1 View Post
    is that residential?
    looks like it might be an assisted living facility. i've seen adm's rail installs before, the last one was at a school. whatever town he is in they seem to be in a different world of codes than i have ever dealt with.