Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default TIG Time Video Series

Weld.com already puts out a How-to Series dedicated to TIG welding.
    http://www.weld.com/index.php/mr-tig

Default Welding Instructional Videos

**** they filmed golden arm ten today cause I was getting it all day I welded four ten inch welds three eight inch and two sixes and nine four inch. And that included four in position and two flip flops and one was a horizontal all 8010 root 7018 out. 100.% X-ray ha! That's kicking today right in the ballz

Unhappy Unable to Find GOLDEN ARM Videios

Quote Originally Posted by drpipe View Post
    Yep your a lil to late I have already directed produced and starred in. ( golden arm volumes 1-9). Now here's something I was thinking a live class taught outa a guys shop if you live in a town like mine there is only one place for welding instruction and enrollment is only twice a year I propose a course that would guarantee the new Weldor to pass any pipe or structural test ..... I can tell if someone has was it takes in about three days
    Was unable to find any of these videos or even any reference to them....

TOO BAD.....

here I was going to watch DrPipe, the master at work and better myself...

unless we can locate them... I might be doomed to muddle along like I have been for the last 44 years....

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know......

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam..

Default Instructional Videos

I could not find it either. I my option the best resource online is welding tips and tricks. The guy is a just bad ass, makes it look easy. I did not realize how good he was before i got deeper into it.

Quote Originally Posted by H80N View Post
    Was unable to find any of these videos or even any reference to them....

TOO BAD.....

here I was going to watch DrPipe, the master at work and better myself...

unless we can locate them... I might be doomed to muddle along like I have been for the last 44 years....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by zglozman View Post
    I could not find it either. I my option the best resource online is welding tips and tricks. The guy is a just bad ass, makes it look easy. I did not realize how good he was before i got deeper into it.
    I wanted to learn from the REAL MASTER!!!... the Golden Arm... the Superstar...

Dr Pipe..!!!!

Sureliy I must have been wandering around in the desert of welding ignorance since 1968...when I lit my first torch and burned my first stick.. bereft of his vast knowledge and wisdom....

His public wants his videos..!!

He is the BEST Welder in the World!!!!!

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...r-in-the-world

How do we contact his production company??... retail establishment??.... Charitable foundation for welding enlightenment???

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know......

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam..