Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default -FOR SALE- Miller CP300 with S22A wire feeder.

I'm looking to sell a Miller CP300 MIG welder. The machine is in perfect working condition. It has everything it needs except a gas regulator and hose. It is a 3 phase unit. I comes with a fairly new bernard gun and an S22A wire feeder. The only thing wrong with the machine is that the ON/OFF switch is broke off alittle. It is still functional, and you can still turn it on and off. I'm sure it would be no big deal to fix it if you wanted. Im asking $1000 OBO or the package deal. If you are intered in just the power supply or just the wire feeder, we can probabily work something out. Im located in Peoria IL.

Default FOR SALE- Miller

Any Pics

I will have the pictures of the power supply up tomorrow. The wire feeder I'm using and it's at the shop. I can try and get a pic of that this week.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.