Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is there anyone that uses a jobox style box?

Hello this is my first post on here, My question is, do any of you guys use a jobox style box as your primary box? That is what im using and i need ideas on how to keep everything organised and more user friendly. so if you have shelves and tricks that you use with these boxes i would appreciate if you shared them, Thanks
    Dave Dobson

knack box. built stainless sliding trays,wheel frame i use milk crates to organize certain things and my bucket

I use egg crates also. Allows you to pull out one box then sort through a handful of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Waymack View Post
    knack box. built stainless sliding trays,wheel frame i use milk crates to organize certain things and my bucket
    I do the same thing...in my chest freezer. One for deer, beef, and pork. Another for misc... would work great for the jobox too.
    MillerMatic 211 Auto-set w/MVP
    Just For Home Projects.

My main box is a job box I store my grinders, cords, chop saw, and portaband. I use the small husky tool bags for the small stuff they usually have a sale every once in a while for $9.99 you get a large and small bag. I have two pickup truck tool boxs that I keep most of my misc welding rods, leads and bolts in I like the shallow boxes because I don't have to dig to find it its all on top.
    Lincoln Vantage Kubota diesel 30 amp spool gun , Hobart 210 with spool gun, Thermal dynamic pak master 75, miller 304xmt all mobile all ready to go.

I use a jobox style box. I gave up trying to organize it long ago, found out I can fit far more in if I just toss stuff in. When I need something, I just look in, grab the closest plug-end, and start pulling. Hopefully the right tool pops out. If not, repeat as necessary.
    Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

i gotta throw the stuff in back of truck, leads all tangled up in dog knots, dropcords in various knots, spuds and sleever bars everywhere, hardhat/hood goes in cab.

I agree a Konica is great but also a guy must have a small rolling cart or box that is until your on a good t&m job that aloes you to build a one of a kind box like mine I will take pics and post it is a real head turner

**** auto spell check Konica??? I meant jobox. Lol

Default Funny...

Quote Originally Posted by drpipe View Post
    **** auto spell check Konica??? I meant jobox. Lol
    Seriously...a post 1 minute after the last to make fun of spell check???
    You can't just go back and fix it...?
    And what did auto spell check have to say about "aloes"

Maybe you were too busy plugin' ur badazz radeeeeo in...lol
    God forbid just putt-in' wheelz on a Jobox.
    MillerMatic 211 Auto-set w/MVP
    Just For Home Projects.