Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: things to weld

Default things to weld

Still thinking something to make I want to make something relatively easy and small let me know ideas thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rescue welding View Post
    Still thinking something to make I want to make something relatively easy and small let me know ideas thanks
    Make these. I made about $1,500 before I ran out of customers/friends who wanted them. Perfect time of year with camping and BBQ's coming up. I could make 13-14 in about 4 hours once I made a jig to get bends even.

I sold them for $20 each or a pair for $30. Made a "catchy" tag that went with them about how to "Care for your Woody".

woody clipped2 (1).jpg

Default what was I thinking

why did I replace my dynasty 200 after it was stolen if all i need is a millermatic?I was stupid to sell my '07 302. things we do for the right price.
    trailblazer 280 nt with 3000 hrs and running strong
    today I bought a new trailblazer 302
    and a new s-32p

dynasty 200 dx
    maxstar 140
    passport
    XR pushpull
    spectum 500
    cutmaster 50

I almost spit out my beer when I saw that. Well played...
    Bobcat 225
    12VS
    CST 280
    MillerMatic 211
    Metabo 14' Cut Off Saw
    Metabo Grinders
    Victor O/A
    Dewalt Portable Bandsaw

Default things to weld

What are the hot dog things called and what do they do and do u have any other ideas thanks still looking for other ideas

Heck...I'd buy that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blboise View Post
    Make these. I made about $1,500 before I ran out of customers/friends who wanted them. Perfect time of year with camping and BBQ's coming up. I could make 13-14 in about 4 hours once I made a jig to get bends even.

I sold them for $20 each or a pair for $30. Made a "catchy" tag that went with them about how to "Care for your Woody".

woody clipped2 (1).jpg

What are the hot dog things called and what do they do and do u have any other ideas thanks still looking for other ideas
    Ummmm...... I'm pretty sure that they roast your wiener.

Default things to weld

Anybody have any other ideas

Cool

Anybody have any other ideas
    Sure do...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Google "Mr Woody Hot Dog Roaster". Although I thought their purpose was pretty clear.

It's about salesmanship though. You can't just sell them, you gotta have a gimmick.

I advertised them like with various tag lines like:

• Be the envy of the BBQ when you pull out your Woody
    • Men, you don't need anyone to tell you how to use your Woody
      • 1-Those who have a Woody
      • 2-Those who want a Woody
      • 3-Those who don't want a Woody but need a Woody

• When your friends see you grilling with this, they will all be jealous of your Woody!

If this doesn't interest you, Google Horseshoe art. You can make coat racks to strange animals.

Good Luck