Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: things to weld

Default things to weld

Wtf ........go weld some quarter inch plate together probably I'm just guessing here rectangular shaped about 48'' deep 24'' wide and 68'' long now get some piano hinge weld a lid on then set your cute lil welder inside climb in close lid and stitch weld shut I would say a four on twelve pattern will do ....... I'll buy it

Default things to weld

What are u saying

Default things to weld

Are you serious ......... Are you real or a bot? Tack!

I have a question. How many posts does one need to have on this forum before they can be a total jerk to new guys?
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Default things to weld

I wasn't being a jerk . Something is not right with this guy. Either he is a young boy and if that is the case I sure do apologise he has no business trying to sell or make anything . I suggest he makes flat stringer beads on scrap metal over and over till there perfect then make a toolbox and go buy some tools

What makes you think I meant you? People will ask all kinds of questions..some smart and yes stupid questions can be asked. If you don't like the question, don't answer it. Go to another thread then. Maybe he is a young guy...so what. More reason to help. Shooting a guy down at every turn won't win many friends here. This is not your forum...it is Our forum that Miller lets us use. Thanks Miller
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Propane Forge

Default things to weld

Yes I am a young guy I'm only sixteen I bin welding since I was 8 years old what's the big deal I'm just looking for some stuff to make and sell so any advice would be helpful thanks to I wanna make money to start a mobile welding business so if people have and idea in things to make and sell please let me know thanks

When you first posted I gave you a silly answer. I meant no harm. Here's some ideas. I have no idea what gear you have to cut and bend metal. Make a shepards hook for people to hang plants from or brackets to hang plants off their deck rail. You can make nice wind chimes using rigid plumbing copper pipe. Cut to different lengths, some string and a clanger in the middle That could be of wood. A bracket to hold rakes and hoes etc. on the wall. This is the time of year for outdoor stuff for yards and flowers, plants etc. Women love this crap. I could offer more ideas if I knew what tools you have. Having just a welder is only part of it.
    Nick
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Propane Forge

Default things to weld

I have a miller mig welder a bench grinder a drill press cutting torches a plasma cutter a vise and all the other basic power tools and hand tools

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by rescue welding View Post
    I have a miller mig welder a bench grinder a drill press cutting torches a plasma cutter a vise and all the other basic power tools and hand tools
    Good for you. You will need somday a cheap 49 dollar HF bender to make it easier for some projects...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48