Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: things to weld

Default things to weld

Anybody have any ideas on thing I can build with my millermatic 110 to make some extra cash thanks

Roll cages, aircraft parts, hi pressure boilers, transport trailers, engine blocks, zippo lighters, gas tanks, suspension bridges, jet engines, plasma tvs, just to name a few. The hard part is to get the customers. Sorry had to do it.
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge
    60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
    Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
    and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Cool

Stuff thats pretty thin because the welder dosen't have much umph...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Neer the top of the page try the tab that says"Industries & interests". After that click on "welding projects" lots of thing there to give you ideas.

Frank Aka The Weekend Welder

Top right hand part of the page" Go to welding projects", lot's of possible ideas there.

Default things to weld

Thanks for the advice

OMG I didn't know I could build a jet engine with My Millermatic 140 or even a full suspension bridge,awesome news!

im gonna sell my 302tb and my suitcase extreme if all i need is a millermatic 140

Quote Originally Posted by rescue welding View Post
    Anybody have any ideas on thing I can build with my millermatic 110 to make some extra cash thanks
    Did you ever decide on something to build with your MIG? If so, what is it? There's a whole bunch of possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by beamwalker View Post
    im gonna sell my 302tb and my suitcase extreme if all i need is a millermatic 140
    I'll trade you! LOL