Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by white05gt View Post
    If you don't like seeing this thread then don't open it, it's simple as that.
    Well, let's work a deal and we'll make this thread go away. PM on the way...

Gary

Sale pending funds
    Synchrowave 180 Tigrunner
    Millermatic 251
    Trailblazer 302
    Spectrum 375

I sent you a PM about your welder. The message tracker said you never read it.
    PM me if the sale of your welder goes belly up.
    Nick

For future reference, if white05gt
    comes up with anything else for sale you can fully trust him. I drove from Colorado to Illinois this weekend and bought the 302 and the leads. The deal was very well worth making the trip and I can assure you the leads were not "ratty". It's obvious that he takes care of his stuff and he is an upstanding individual who isn't going to scam you.

Gary

Thanks for getting the deal done, it was starting to depress me seeing the price go lower and lower.

Hope you are happy with your new machine.

Sounds like everybody just needed a good kick in the pants to get the process moving along, I was happy to provide it.

If anybody would like to send a token of appreciation, just PM me and I'll provide you with my address.
    Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Quote Originally Posted by moltenmetal View Post
    For future reference, if white05gt
    comes up with anything else for sale you can fully trust him. I drove from Colorado to Illinois this weekend and bought the 302 and the leads. The deal was very well worth making the trip and I can assure you the leads were not "ratty". It's obvious that he takes care of his stuff and he is an upstanding individual who isn't going to scam you.

Gary

Thanks for the kind words, it was nice to meet you. Hopefully you will get a lot more use out of it than I did.
    Synchrowave 180 Tigrunner
    Millermatic 251
    Trailblazer 302
    Spectrum 375

Thanks for the kind words, it was nice to meet you. Hopefully you will get a lot more use out of it than I did.
    Likewise. Already put a couple hours of work on it today!

Default trailblazer

I have a Miller Trailblazer 302 with 82 hours on it that I would like to sell since I don't need it for my job anymore. It is the Koehler engine with a carb. It is two years old and I have the receipt for it. I am asking $2650 picked up in Quincy, IL. I will not ship so please don't ask. PM me if interested and I will get pics sent to you.
    Do you still have it ?