Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Trailblazer 302 for sale

Do you have any accessories? If so, are they included or for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by dreindl View Post
    Do you have any accessories? If so, are they included or for sale?
    I have 50' of ground and 50' of positive cable and I also have a Air Arc k3000 setup that is barely used that I will also sell with the machine. I have a Journeyman torch kit, cox torch reel with a hand crank and 100' of torch hose with quick disconnects if someone is looking to get full outfitted. I will only sell with the machine so please don't ask me to sell them separate.
    Synchrowave 180 Tigrunner
    Millermatic 251
    Trailblazer 302
    Spectrum 375

I've had several people interested so far but it still hasn't sold. I know some are on the fence so how about I throw in the 100' of welding leads to make this happen.
    Millermatic 251
    Trailblazer 302
    Spectrum 375

Forgot to mention that I have the a Miller cover for it to help protect it from the elements.
    Millermatic 251
    Trailblazer 302
    Spectrum 375

I am seriuosly considering this deal. Please list again what is going with the 302 and the price. Thanks
    JIM

Owner Operator of JNT Mobile Welding & Repair LLC
    Millermatic 350P Aluma Pro
    Dynasty 200DX
    Maxstar 150 STL
    Trailblazer 302
    Suitecase 12RC
    Extreme 12VS
    Extreme 8VS
    Spoolmatic 30A
    Miller HF251D-1
    Passport Plus
    Spoolmate 100
    Hypertherm Powermax 45 and 85
    Ingersoll Rand Engine Driven Compressor
    Dake 75 ton H-Frame Press
    JD Squared Model 32 Bender
    Miller Digital Elite

Quote Originally Posted by jpence38 View Post
    I am seriuosly considering this deal. Please list again what is going with the 302 and the price. Thanks
    Trailblazer 302 with 100' of welding leads along with a Miller cover for the welder for $2500.
    Millermatic 251
    Trailblazer 302
    Spectrum 375

If you were closer I would buy it. It's amazing how the same machine can bring such a wide range of prices in different parts of the country.
    MM250
    Trailblazer 250g
    22a feeder
    Lincoln ac/dc 225
    Victor O/A
    MM200 black face
    Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
    Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
    Arco roto-phase model M
    Vectrax 7x12 band saw
    Miller spectrum 875
    30a spoolgun w/wc-24
    Syncrowave 250
    RCCS-14

Look, I am tired of seeing this thread, just sell the dam thing. What's the deal with not shipping, anyway? I, and nobody else I can think of, would drive half-way across the country to pick up a welder. Just figuring the fuel cost, not even accounting for personal time and wear-and-tear on the vehicle, you can't offer it cheap enough to make somebody want to come and get it. If you're gonna sell it local, list it on craigslist. If you really want to sell it, be willing to ship it. What's it cost to prepare for shipping, anyway, a $5.00 pallet and a $8.00 package of nylon straps/ratchets from Walmart????? Let the buyer pay for the actual shipping charges. I've got machines here that came from as far away as Pennsylvania, bought and shipped sight unseen, there's not a mark on them, I fail to see why any seller wouldn't be willing to ship if necessary.

Just dropping the price $100 every month or so, or thowing in some ratty old cables, is stupid. You might as well sell it today for the price you'll be down to in two years, at least you'll have cash in hand today.
    Last edited by JSFAB; 05-13-2012 at 08:10 PM.
    Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Talking

JSFAB is right on, just ship it.

Let me ask you guys this, do you know what it cost to ship an item of this size and weight when you don't have a business account? I can and it scares most people away not to mention with my work schedule I can't make it to the shipping dock during the business hours since there isn't anyone there at a given time. There isn't full time employees on duty there, they are drivers that take care of it when they finish there routes. You say just strap it down on a pallet but do you realize that the shipping company won't cover any damage that occurs during transport? I've been through all this before and there is a reason I am not willing to ship. Just because you have had great luck doesn't mean everyone else has. The ratty old cables you speak of were bought when I bought the welder. If you don't like seeing this thread then don't open it, it's simple as that.
    Millermatic 251
    Trailblazer 302
    Spectrum 375