Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ChuckE2009's (Pic Heavy) Intro

Hey yall!! I'm ChuckE2009 and Ive been a lurker on this forum for some time now, and Im finally joining up...

A little about myself... I'm 18 and I live in Ohio. Im a miller guy through-and-through for welders, having learned to weld in school on DialArcs and Syncrowaves, although I like grey plasma cutters. I'be taken on a few projects, mostly three point equipment, offroad stuff (bumpers, etc), and things along those lines. Im still not to where I want to be skill-wise, and Im joining just to improve on my knowledge and share what I've made. Where as a lot of people share in the form of pictures, I produce YouTube videos...

But anyway, here are a few of my projects. Hope everyones having a good weekend, I'll have more here soon!! YeeeHaw!!

Cool

WELCOME from another Ohioian. Great pics. Where do you live?...Bob in Salem
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

nice work at such a young age, keep your head screwed on where it should be and you will do very well in this trade, it is refreshing to see the youngsters having an interest in the welding profession, most young people would rather stay all dolled up sitting in front of a computer doing who knows what, glad to have you here. kevin

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    nice work at such a young age, keep your head screwed on where it should be and you will do very well in this trade, it is refreshing to see the youngsters having an interest in the welding profession, most young people would rather stay all dolled up sitting in front of a computer doing who knows what, glad to have you here. kevin
    Ditto on that - keep up the good work! (Nice to see a happy dog too!)

I have seen your youtube stuff good info!

Hey ChuckE2009, good to see you over here as well
    Miller AEAD-200LE
    Lincoln AC/DC tombstone
    Victor OC\AC flaming tomahawk
    Metabo's

You look like you have the hand of it. Question...why are your rods out into the open? Not the best storage for them.
    Nick
    Miller 252 Mig
    Miller Cricket XL
    Millermatic 150 Mig
    Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
    2-O/A outfits
    Jet Lathe and Mill
    Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
    DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
    Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
    20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
    Propane Forge