Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Where can i get a chart for ?

Where can i get a chart for Tube inside of Tube sizes ? Need to telescope some tubing, can be mild steel or cr mo need to make some telscoping brackets, not for a race car. I saw one in a chassis book a couple of years ago but can"t seem to find it ? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

When you find your size chart, keep this in mind:

http://alcobrametals.com/page.php?page=tubeandpipe

Google Eastern Metal Supply.

Will give a full breakdown for tube and pipe.
    Syncrowave 250 DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200 DX
    Miller XMT 304 w/714D Feeder & Optima Control
    Miller MM 251 w/Q300 & 30A SG
    Hobart HH187
    Dialarc 250 AC/DC
    Hypertherm PM 600 & 1250
    Wilton 7"x12" bandsaw
    PC Dry Cut Saw, Dewalt Chop Saw
    Milwaukee 8" Metal Cut Saw, Milwaukee Portaband.
    Thermco and Smith (2) Gas Mixers
    More grinders than hands

Not really up to date about tube, but I've pipelined for the last 14 yrs. and I know that they will only guarantee that 2 feet from each end of the pipe is round. meaning that the rest of the middle can be out of round and not being able to telescope anykind of pipe into it. And NO we don't telescope pipe on the pipeline, just for building pole rigup trucks.
    Miller AEAD-200LE
    Lincoln AC/DC tombstone
    Victor OC\AC flaming tomahawk
    Metabo's

Default Found it !

Found it at the chassisshop.com, clic on tubing, round chrome moly, then round diagram. Thanks for the replys.