Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trailer repair

Quote Originally Posted by Sberry View Post
    Yes, there is another way.
    Last couple lowboys I did, just flipped the whole thing over. Quite a bit of replacing some suspension components, building up other parts, decided it was easier to do looking down rather than looking up. Helps a lot if you have a big forklift, loader, or crane sitting around.
    Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

thats how im going to do re do the deck. flip it over cut the back side of all the fasteners with the cut off wheel and then beat the boards out.

I'm jealous. However, I think like you do. I like to make the job easier to work on, also.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.