Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

Default Need help coming up with a project

im 16 (turning 17 in June) and i am in an advanced welding class at my high school. So far i have built a tree stand for deer hunting, a horseshoe coat rack, and a grill out of a hot water heater, also i cut a how water heater vertically and welded some angle iron on the bottoms of each half to hold grain and water for me and my step dad's calves. Im not an experienced welder but i definitely know what im doing and can follow project plans with ease. I ran out of ideas and need something to make (possibly sell). If you guys have any ideas maybe thing you built when you were in high school i would love to hear your ideas and some of the things you built while you were in high school.

Thanks- Damon
    Last edited by WeldingTeen; 03-30-2012 at 09:07 AM.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.