I have some 1.25" x 1.25" x .095 square steel tubing that may need some ends capped and want to know the smart way to do it. I read somewhere about "tabs" but haven't got a clue what those look like... a picture's worth a thousand words.

Obviously I could grind and fit them to the inside of the tube or have them on the outside but there's gotta be some tricks to it.

Thanks for the help.