Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Custom Mail Box

Default Custom Mail Box

One of a kind pipe pieces were scrap from a local fabricator, Sheet metal was all hand bent and the flag was plasma cut out of flat steel. A lot of welding and grinding to blend the material to make it appear to be one piece. Numbers are a weldable cast steel. Decals were designed on computer and custom made at local company.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks real good now if the paper boy will just use his part That is a real nice job you deserve an ATTABOY now pat your self on the back.Well done!
    If you got a minute to kill ...work it to death!
    Miller 301 TrailBlazer
    40+ yr old Miller 250 amp Buzz Box

Great Job!!!! The wife and I love it. Question, Where can I buy numbers and the circle like you have???Thanks in advance....

Awesome job. Nice to look at too. Looks like you fab'd the circle by making two 180 bends and welded them together. I can see there was a lot a work done.

Thanks for the pic.

Ah...proof the one man's scrap is another man's mail box! Beautiful job! Is it painted or what material is it?
    Arcin' and Sparkin', Rocky D

"Experience is the name we give our mistakes"

Here's one of my mail boxes. I can't seem to find the finished pics though.
    Attached Images Attached Images