Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Threaded View

Default Cylinder Transport Rack

Got tired of picking those heavy cylinders off the bed of my PU. Not only is it illegal to haul compressed gas cylinders laying down,it's also dangerous. Here's a rack I made to haul them to my LWS. I lower my gate, back up to the dock, and load full tanks. The rack has 1 1/2" square tubing to fit in the rear pocket holes on the bed. Clamp in place. Secure cylinders to the rack with bungee cord, chain, etc. Close gate, and cylinders are secure.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.