Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Please tell us more about

Quote Originally Posted by 417Diver View Post
    decided to buy it even with the known problems of the boards going out.
    and

the common board failure.
    and

sounds like a bad board.
    and

16 hours on this machine and its so messed up I could only imagine what happens at 100 hours.
    and

the machine is inoperative. This seems to be very common for the syncrowaves
    and

I still have the right to be upset over the quality of these machines.
    and

I was reading about all of the issues with the syncrowaves
    We're all dyin' to learn from your extensive expertise!

Did you finally get the torch assembled right?
    Last edited by Helios; 02-02-2012 at 07:04 PM.

I am glad you quoted a bunch of facts!

Did I get the torch assembled right? I guess? Maybe I should have pulled the entire torch apart when I put a new tungsten in just to make sure there were no broken pieces in the tail? Maybe?

I know I'm sorry I should not have said ALL Syncrowaves have problems..

How about we all calm a little and just focus on the technical aspects???

I know that the economy and world disorder has just about everybody on hairstrigger edge.. ready to fight.... it it really worth getting wonky about any of this as long as the problem got resolved??

there have been quite a few posts disapearing lately... and with that the good info disapears as well as the discord... so we all lose...

how about it...??? a spirited exchange is good... but ???

we have been self policing and regulating for a very long time... but I guess that is no longer the case.....

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know......

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam..

On page 2 I said thanks for giving me a solution to fix the problem which it should have ended there but it did not. It continued. And then I said we can close the thread since the problem was fixed and it continued.

After reading many threads from this site and others I found threads similar to my problem and they ended up being board replacements. Also I found many other problems other than the board. This made me believe that there were many problems with the syncrowave and I posted Another syncrowave problem thread because I would figure you guys would be tired of seeing a new thread about them. Anyways I was at fault for not tearing the torch apart before putting a new tungsten (like everyone else does) and missing a piece of pure tungsten in the tail. But like I said I tried to end it on page 2 but it did not and now we are on page 4 talking about everything other than the original problem.

Anyways im done (again) and problem fixed...

Wow! I went to this thread to decide if I should keep my 180SD or trade up and it sounded like the cheerleader's locker room after a bad game! Now I can't say I've been in the cheerleaders locker room, but I'm guessing......