Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

sorry this is john's wife. I don't know how you just got part of my message

sorry but I know where my husband is, I am trying to help him find that message about that bobcat welder for sale for $500.00
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnc View Post
    I am trying to help him find that message about that bobcat welder for sale for $500.00
    Thanks

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...ht=bobcat+sale

Hi I just bought a 1995 miller syncrowave 250 with the water cooled torch. The problem that I have is that it has no arc with when I use the tig or the stick. The hf is defenitly not working I checked the spark gap and cleaned them up but I think I have a bigger problem. Does anybody have a idea on what it is or how to trouble shoot it?

Default New to Forum

Hi everyone, I am Alan. I am new to this forum and I am here to learn new tips and to share my knowledge about welding.

Default Hey from Southern Ky

I just joined the forum---- I am a woodworker from southern Ky who does a little machine/welding on the side. Most of my welding is on our own stuff.
    I joined the site to find out more info about the X-mode setting on my new Miller Elite helmet. The instructions are real weak on the subject. I have a Miller 180 auto-set mig welder. I saw a post on another site from a guy who says he does all his welding with his helmet set on X-mode.

Thanks
    Last edited by Gary Max; 10-04-2012 at 06:08 AM. Reason: spellin

Default Hello from Cape Coral Florida

Hello all, Thanks to all for the great information here.
    Ted Paulsen
    Welding Medic
    Cape Coral Florida
    http://weldingmedic.com/

Default Welcome to the MillerWelds.com Discussion Forums

I'm trying to update my profile? How do I do that? Thanks!!

You should press "Forum Actions"->"Edit profile".

Hello, I'm also a newbie! Just have joined.

I'm also a newbie, Hello to all!

Default Millermatic 175 wire won't feed

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    If you have a technical question it is best to post the problems you are having with the unit and please post a serial#, so that we (Miller CST welder techs) can go to the private tech sites, be it Miller, Lincoln, or where ever and pull up the correct diagrams.

This is a free service to you, so give us as much information as you can. May save you alot of coin.
    Hello cruizer, I believe it was you who replied to my original post a few months back but I wasn't able to find it on this forum anymore. I did not include the serial# of my machine; LE119717. Per your instructions I checked the resistance of the drive motor which was 17.1 ohms, but I don't remember what you said it's supposed to be. In addition, I checked the voltage at the drive motor connector and while activating the gun trigger I got .202 VAC with the motor disconnected and .0001 VAC with it plugged in. Does this indicate a bad motor? The motor runs connected to 12VDC, and I already replaced the main PC board. ( the price of listening to a friend who thought they knew what they were talking about).