Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Miller 211 welding cart done!!

I had to build a cart for my new Miller 211 that I got myself for christmas. I also made a few "accessories" that plug into the ends of the cross supports, such as a drink holder, a small table, a wire or cable hangar and a spot to put the tank's cap. Mostly made from stuff I had around the shop, but I did have to buy the main wheels. It stands upright when in use so the front pads are on the ground, keeping the thing from moving too easily. When pushing it around, it can be either leaned back on the "wheelie bar", where it balances nicely or just leaned back a little ways and pushed around like a hand truck.workshop 7.jpgworkshop 19.jpg
    Don J
    Reno, NV

Never pick a fight with an old guy. Old guys are too smart to fight and get hurt. They'll just kill you and get it over with.

Quote Originally Posted by dondlhmn View Post
    I had to build a cart for my new Miller 211 that I got myself for christmas. I also made a few "accessories" that plug into the ends of the cross supports, such as a drink holder, a small table, a wire or cable hangar and a spot to put the tank's cap. Mostly made from stuff I had around the shop, but I did have to buy the main wheels. It stands upright when in use so the front pads are on the ground, keeping the thing from moving too easily. When pushing it around, it can be either leaned back on the "wheelie bar", where it balances nicely or just leaned back a little ways and pushed around like a hand truck.workshop 7.jpgworkshop 19.jpg
    That is one slick looking cart you have there. Diggin the Handle bars. Nice job.
    Certs:
    1/8 and 5/32 7018/11018 all positions,
    .045 ER70S/ER100S Spray transfer. Flat, Horizontal and Overhead.
    1/16th E71T-1/E101T-1 all positions
    .045 E71T-1 thin work all positions

COOL! i LIKE IT!

Amazing !

Nice job! I like the hand truck idea with the wheelie bar wheel. How do you like the MM211?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranch Land Toys (RLT) View Post
    Nice job! I like the hand truck idea with the wheelie bar wheel. How do you like the MM211?
    So far I have only welded a few things, the cart being one of them, and like the way it welds. I have only used it on 230 so far and have not tried it on 115 at all, so I don't know how I will like it with less oomph.
    Don J
    Reno, NV

Never pick a fight with an old guy. Old guys are too smart to fight and get hurt. They'll just kill you and get it over with.