Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I think the OP got scared off -- Hasn't been logged on since Christmas eve.
    Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....

Quote Originally Posted by JSFAB View Post
    I think the OP got scared off -- Hasn't been logged on since Christmas eve.

Maybe he tired of reading the cartoon makers irrelevant crap. And he actually thinks he's "calling BS".
    Call BS on a cartoon forum, maybe you'll have a tiny bit of credibility there. And lecturing people about "bad business decisions"? When the biggest business decision you've ever made in your life is which bank to cash your paycheck at or what grocery store to buy arrugula?
    Good grief, give me a break. Construction unemployment in some segments is 40%. I hope the economy improves soon, but not before cartoon makers are rioting in the streets, hungry, getting pepper sprayed by the cops. Now THAT would make a funny cartoon.
    JT
    Some days you eat the bear. And some days the bear eats you.

Now please be gentle... our cartoonist is very very sensitive... able to dish it out just fine but his little head seemed to explode when he was on the recieving end.....
    it was comical.... hurling silly insults then running back and editing them out... then doing the same thing all over again repeatedly.... like a panicked mouse....

wonder if he thought about the fact that all of his internet adventuring while at work is duly recorded in the backup files of his employers server??. .

The more you know, The better you know, How little you know......

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”

Buy the best tools you can afford.. Learn to use them to the best of your ability.. and take care of them...

My Blue Stuff:
    Dynasty 350DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200DX
    Millermatic 350P w/25ft Alumapro & 30A
    Millermatic 200

TONS of Non-Blue Equip, plus CNC Mill, Lathes & a Plasmacam..