Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

never had that problem. im waaaayyy too protective of my tools
    doing inventory twice every day and being a real d**k head
    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
    feel free to P/M me

Exclamation

welderman23
    never had that problem. I'm waaaayyy too protective of my tools
    doing inventory twice every day and being a real d**k head

easy enough if its just you , but with several crews out there in the field with equipment thats yours not theres it gets a bit more problematic. with tool $ the way it is for good ones, ya gotta do what ya can to keep what ya have. a little pink paint doesn't hurt the tool, just the ego of the thieves. and thats ok with me.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

i agree with you on that .
    but my approach works for me,i also failed to mention the boss furnished the tools ,but i only used my own
    feel free to P/M me

Wink

boss furnished the tools ,
    i have found out the hard way that all too often people tend to take that as an excuse to not take care of them. when you are the boss supplying them, neon pink is fine.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

how true .
    i was the one running the crew ,and the boss still chewed me out over that,no matter how hard i tried to get the rest of them to do that
    which is VERY understandable when your tools are your livelihood
    (thats why i am so **** retentive about my tools) and ya cant put food on the table with out them
    .there was only one other guy who gave a crap
    Last edited by welderman23; 02-20-2008 at 04:48 PM.
    feel free to P/M me

I've got my coworkers trained now. If something is borrowed, they KNOW that it goes back where it came from.
    Dynasty 200DX, first generation
    Makita 5" grinder
    Makita 14" abrasive saw
    IR SS5L compressor
    Whole bunch of hand/air tools.
    and a wish list a mile long