Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New idea

Question New idea

hello everyone im 19 years old and i want to put my tig welder to some more use... i got a girl friend and would like to make her something special. i have already made a rose before so im looking for something new... any idea's websites or pictures would be great...thansk alot everyone

Teach her to tig! Just a thought? She may enjoy the togeather time.

A friend of mine makes custom metal Christmas (yeah, I'm not afraid to call it CHRISTmas) tree ornaments. They are usually out of some sort of small twisted stock. Maybe do an intricate piece with her name in it or something. SSS

i saw some where wher some one made a hart comming out of a base and added a candle holder for one of thouse lil sented candels, that might be an idea.
    cant find a picture of it at the moment but probly beter to just use the idea and make it your own.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Jewlry Box

i made one of those for the wife, simple metal box and engraved some roses on the top, came out real nice.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Make it out of polished stainless and do some of the engraving like what Fun said

Default girl friend project

hey if you are not married yet you are headed in the right direction/on page 3/ the grill to end all/by the fat kid/ the last picture of his rose just blew me away/ you said you have done roses before so how about a living steel Rose Bush that growes each time there is a special ocasion/ just put in a new stem or even a bud/you might even engrave the date or something to remember each by/if all else fails try the grill and some steaks and maby a beer for yourself/ just never forget the flower/this is how i got my BEAUTIFUL wife of many years ( yes she does read my emil)to go along with buying new welding equip/just built her a new steel 4x8 picnik table with an aluminum top this year for the deck infront of my shop/she eyed it and said it was a little larger than the old worn out wood one but looked nice/ she winked and said i have to get a bigger table cover but it looks like it will last this time thank you/ as she turned to go back to the house she ask oh! how is your layout table comming ?/**** they are smart!
    i may be dumd but not stupid there was a container of roses in the middle
    have fun and be carful
    pat from tex

Default Something Special

Tell her she is the most beautiful thing to you...........if that doesn't make her "something special" nothing will........................................

Wink save the big stuff for welder needs

i realy like the rose bush idea, but best to keep it simple. save the big stuff for when ya realy need it, ya know like when ya need a new welder or plasma cutter. just like patrick said if they get some thing nice out of the deal the new welders go over much easyer.
    its always best to blame the welder purchas no her gift, i just had to have the new TIG welder to nake that for ya honey, the old one just wouldnt go low enough or high enough to make it. l know it was expensive hon but i'll be able to use it on some other stuff to so dont feel bad about it ok.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

JAMES