Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Nice to know its in good hands with a true miller customer not some "miller killer" lincoln snob!!! Congrats!!!

Welcome, I am also glad to see someone won that will use the equipment. not someone that already has a shop full or non Miller user.

Please take lots of pics (we love pictures).
    Tim Beeker,
    T-N-J Industries
    (my side bussiness)

Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
    Esab 450i with wire feeder
    HH135 mig
    Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
    Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
    Marathon 315mm coldsaw
    vertical and horizontal band saws
    table saw
    Dewalt cut off saw
    Sand blast cabinet
    lots of hand grinders
    Harris torch
    beer fridge

Congrats on your new toys. I guess people do win these things after all. I could think of a better thing to win other than a bunch of brand new Miller equipment. If I had my way, my whole shop would be blue, but unfortunately 4 ou of the 5 machines I use at work are red. But I'm blue at home!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2much2do View Post
    Congrats on your new toys. I guess people do win these things after all. I could think of a better thing to win other than a bunch of brand new Miller equipment. If I had my way, my whole shop would be blue, but unfortunately 4 ou of the 5 machines I use at work are red. But I'm blue at home!!
    yes people do win these things, just not me...im mad i didnt win

congrats
    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
    feel free to P/M me

Congratulations on the win. It's good to find out the equipment will be getting some use. Too many times I have seen or heard of people winning items that they have no use or interest in.

Get the equipment hooked up and burning metal and show us some pics of what we didn't win. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Congratualations and good luck with all your new equipment. Man, I wouldn't know what to do with all that equipment, but sure am glad that a Miller customer got it and will put it to good use. And, as everyone else has already said, feel free to ask questions and post pics, we all enjoy pictures and there are some very knowledgeable folks on here. Welcome to the site!
    At Home
    Miller Thunderbolt XL AC/DC
    Performance Tools 6" Bench Grinder
    Craftsman Hand Tools
    Craftsman Cordless Drills

DeWalt Angle Grinder
    1976 AMC Jeep CJ7
    1980 Ford F150 Custom
    1994 Chevrolet Silverado C1500

At Work
    Miller Bobcat 250
    2 Miller MM251s
    2 Miller MM252s
    Miller Dialarc 250 AC/DC

Lincoln Idealarc 250 AC/DC
    Snap-On Flux Core Welding Machine

Hypertherm Plasma Cutter
    Victor Torches

2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4x4

Proud American Ham KE5TJA

Congrats and also welcome to the forum.Enjoy that new equipment that is some sweet stuff you won good luck and happy welding.
    BB402D
    TB300D
    DIMENSION652
    MM250X
    MAXSTAR140
    S-32 FEEDER W/1260 IRONMATE FC/GUN
    HT/PWR-MAX1250 PLASMA

Quote Originally Posted by 2tay530
    Nice to know its in good hands with a true miller customer not some "miller killer" lincoln snob!!!
    Did you ever stop & think that winning a contest like this may be the only way to convert a tried and true "Red & Black" man like myself, who only buys what they know will get the job done instead of gambling money on experimenting????

Betcha didn't.......... but I'll forgive the narrowmindedness.

MadMax,

Congrats bud. I hope that you really enjoy all the new equipment that you have to play with. I know that I would. It is very good that these products went to someone that is interested in welding.

Come back often.

Ask lots.

We are here to help.
    Later,
    Jason

Professional Spark Generator by Trade.

Default ultimate winner

Hey Madmax and welcome to this great site for welders across the U.S. and congrats on the new equipment, I'm sure your going to really like them, but if for some reason in your area you happen to lose power to your house DON'T FREAK OUT!!!!, just kidding we here on the site our glad that some one who wants to and has a idea of welding can enjoy it while we keep on trying to win the bobblehead doll's. Yes like everybody else has said WE WANT PICS OF YOUR STUFF! best of luck to you and your new toys, enjoy

Madmax, you' re very LUCKY to win that alot of $$$$ Miller prize..
    Please post with pixes.....
    MillerMatic 211