Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Help needed for AirCo Welder/generator w/ Kohler Engine

We purchased an AirCo welder/generator with a Kohler Engine. We are looking for manuals and parts to include consumables. Pictures can be provided if neccessary. All data plate information that is legible is listed below. Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

AirCo Ser# M2755830
    Kohler Engine Model K331
    Kohler Engine Serial Number &50073
    Kohler Engine Spec# 38131D

Need the welder spec # off the unit, All the rest you supplied means nothing...

Pics?

Default Locating Spec number

After a through search of the unit we could only find two numbers. The first is stamped on the outer casing of the unit. That number is M275830. I assume that it is a serial number, however only the number is stamped (see attached photo). The second number was found inside the unit with a date. It reads; 4MO7, Aug 63.(also see attached photos). Is there a specific area that the spec number is usually found? Any additional information you could provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    Need the welder spec # off the unit, All the rest you supplied means nothing...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Attached pics

I have attached pictures. Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hmmmm, GREAT pictures, though where is the FRONT pic, you know, the pic that we really need.....

Default Pics

More pictures.Airco 5.jpgAirco 6.jpg

Default More Pics

Thank You!

Airco 6.jpgAirco 5.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    Hmmmm, GREAT pictures, though where is the FRONT pic, you know, the pic that we really need.....

hey just seen your post I have a MEMCO BANTAM and it looks the same as yours.. The one plug has been swapped for a twist and lock.. I just got mine and haven't been able to find K331 Parts yet.. PM me your email and I will send you a K331 Parts manual and the Memco Bantam Owners Manual

PM me your email and I will send you a K331 Parts manual and the Memco Bantam Owners Manual