Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Snow.........Whats that???? You can keep it all up there
    Scott
    HMW [Heavy Metal welding]

I've never seen this much snow. 3 feet has fallen in the past 5 days alone. Prior to that, it was the most snow we had seen in 20 years. You have to see it to beleive it. Half the town's in a panic over not being able to safely turn street corners due to snow banks. The other half is scrambling trying to shovel snow off their roof to prevent cave ins. Weather changes all over the world. Global warming ??? At least we here up north don't have to go to bed with a seat belt on or having to wake up in your house on the other side of town.

Quote Originally Posted by HMW View Post
    Snow.........Whats that???? You can keep it all up there
    snow ??? whats that can you send me some

im having snow problems here in texas .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
    feel free to P/M me

welderman23
    that looks a lot more like blow than snow..........maybe its just the pic.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

nice looking shop, however is that a wood floor i saw??

That definitely looks like a wood floor....