Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default anyone else pick up scrap

anyone else pick up scrap metal and bring it home?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hytekredneck; 02-13-2008 at 12:21 AM. Reason: picture not shown up

I've got this stuff behind my shed,it's about 2ft deep.

this cart was made with scrap and even found someone throwing these wheels out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry.....thats NOT scrap

www.facebook.com/outbackaluminumwelding
    Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
    MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"

Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
    Miller 30-A Spoolgun
    Miller WC-115-A
    Miller Spectrum 300
    Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
    SPEEDGLAS 9100XX

There is no such thing as scrap.... it's just stuff you haven't found a use for yet. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Thumbs up

i believe the proper term is recycling.
    be kind to mommy earth.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Sure do. I have a '60s GMC truckbed trailer that I only put metal in.

I build a lot of stuff out of 'T' posts.

My dad's farm is almost out of old junk setting in the fence row