The bender in the pic you're asking about is for flat and square stock. They can be modified with round face dies to do rounds and heavy wall tube, but nothing like exhaust pipe.

If you could put a big enough cheater bar on the handle, and fit your pipe in there, it would only kink it in half. You need a draw type bender for thin wall. A lot of people confuse those with mandrel benders. Mandrel benders have a follow die INSIDE the tube being drawn to retain the full ID in the bend.