Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

im working on a hitch mounted smoker to tailgate with. drafted up a design on Inventor today. ill post some pics when i get any.

This is a stand that I built to make my bead roller mobile
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kenny Compton
    Cuttin,Grindin, Weldin, nutten better
    KCRacecars@yahoo.com

Default Bike

I like to build recumbent bikes[IMG][/IMG]

Default i tried

Apparently all my pics. are too big.
    bummer

Very nice work. I need to weld something up, but I got welders block right now.

If I had a Mail box that big, I think I would get some BIG Bills in it. Ha Ha

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by alumidrew View Post
    Apparently all my pics. are too big.
    bummer
    For XP You can resize your pics w/microsoft picture resizer http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx
    or http://www.irfanview.com/

Good luck
    L*S

It doesn't get any simpler than this
    (8 pcs including casters)

I also just finished a mobile base for my drill press, but I didn't take any pics yet.

t

Default Cutoff Saw Stand - Evolution 355

Here are some pics of a cutoff saw stand for an Evolution 355. The right hand table wing is held up by a folding support arm and includes a pull-out extension. The unit is mobile to save shop space, pull out handles are used to move it. One foot is adjustable to accommodate irregularities in the shop floor concrete. Attached to the support table wing is a folding ruler that give quick approximate readings for fast cuts. There is a small slide-in chip deflector just to the right of the blade to keep the metal chunks from flying all over. There is a 3/4" plate on the bottom to act as ballast to prevent tipping. I've used this setup for about 2 years, works really great.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MTBob
    Logan Lathe
    Clausing Mill
    Walker Turner Drill Press

turbo38t Guest

This is a breaching door that I made as well as a battering ram device. The ram in the pic was a prototype and the final version was changed a bit. I made many of these. Dave http://jerseytactical.com/products/P1010822252.JPG http://jerseytactical.com/products/P1010819.JPG http://jerseytactical.com/photo_gallery/P1010127.jpg