That's exactly what my buddy told me. haha
    ... smart friends...lol
    MillerMatic 211 Auto-set w/MVP
    Just For Home Projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboyracer View Post
    ... smart friends...lol
    Mayyyyyyyybe

Also some pics!

I'm really working on my "design" of the weld itself to try and make it look "cool"

Miller Mig 140 Autoset (2010)
    Miller Syncrowave 250 (1996)

I have a lot to learn.

-Joe

2 mas

I have a lot to learn.

-Joe

Default See...

...I like it. Might have been a little lighter on the weld though, so it was easier to replace...but again, who cares, grinding is fun for the outside chance you would need to.
    MillerMatic 211 Auto-set w/MVP
    Just For Home Projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboyracer View Post
    ...I like it. Might have been a little lighter on the weld though, so it was easier to replace...but again, who cares, grinding is fun for the outside chance you would need to.
    We got a good laugh out of how hard core I welded it all up haha.

I put the two back (fixed) wheels on first. And I had it so you can pull the table out to you if you need to, and couple of friends were like way to go... you should have had the fixed wheels on the left side parallel with the front of the table not perpendicular so you could steer it through tighter spaces. Hind site is 20/20 I guess.

I may also increase the over hang in the front since I actually only plan to move the table to clean. And I'd like an over head bar in back for hanging my mask and some other eye safety devices I like to keep around. As well as underneath TIG rod holders.

Going to check out the "scrap" bin at the supply place and see what they got and try and get creative.

More updates this weekend hopefully!

I have a lot to learn.

-Joe

Boom! Finished the top!

Tabs are my mounting solution:

more...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have a lot to learn.

-Joe

hang things here:

Like this:

With welds like these:

Dont forget to roundy the edges...

I have a lot to learn.

-Joe

WOW, I really like the way you built this table, alot of great idea's..Keep up the good work..only thing I would have done different would have been to add small plates to bolt the wheels on, so if they break you can replace them with ease..What did you use to round the edges of the table with?

Quote Originally Posted by Corbinworks View Post
    WOW, I really like the way you built this table, alot of great idea's..Keep up the good work..only thing I would have done different would have been to add small plates to bolt the wheels on, so if they break you can replace them with ease..What did you use to round the edges of the table with?
    Thanks!

Yeah, my only peeve on the table was not planning better for the wheels, but I figure I can just cut them off if I really need to haha

I used a flap disc and it made it SUPER quick. I took the cap off a smaller can of hobby spray paint to trace a nice round edge and then just kept smoothing it over.

I have a lot to learn.

-Joe