Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Cool Looking for architectural metal parts, look here!

I just got a flyer from
    http://www.kingmetals.com/ and they have lots of fancy parts for your projects plus do custom plasma cutting. Just thought i would pass it on...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Bob, I've been using them for years. They are one top notch company to deal with. Dave
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Default Me too!

The LA store is about an hour and half drive for me and I've done business with these guys for a long time. Tons of goodies for us gate and rail guys!

TacMig
    We depend On:
    Miller | Esab | Lincoln | Fronius
    Baileigh | Drake | Eagle | Knuth
    Victor | Harris | Smith | Bessey
    Snap-On | Hilti | Ingersoll Rand
    Burco/Koco | Onan | BobCat
    Tracker | Infratrol | AmeriCast

We belong to or support:
    American National Standards Institute
    American Welding Society
    The Welding Institute
    Fabricators & Manufacturing Association Int'l.

Anderson & Co. LLC
    Metal Cr
    afters

Default try to avoid the Aluminum castings

The iron castings like the grapes, trees, points are ok. The aluminum castings are another story. If dropped 2 feet some of them will break in 3 pcs and don't even try welding them back together. They also won't flex at all, they will just snap. The steel fittings, like pipe elbows and rails, are good quality steel.
    Last edited by deafman; 02-12-2008 at 10:39 AM. Reason: spelling

King is good. Order the printed catalog. It has a few items in it that don't show up online unless you have the part # for them first.
    Jim