Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new RED Cart

Wink My new RED Cart

Here is my new welding machine cart! It has no chains for the cylinder! LOL It has 8inch pipe for the cylinder holder and homemade wingnut and hinges. The cylinder cap is 4 inch. pipe . Made from Scarp.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Inferno Forge

Chris

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wireburner View Post
    Here is my new welding machine cart! It has no chains for the cylinder! LOL It has 8inch pipe for the cylinder holder and homemade wingnut and hinges. The cylinder cap is 4 inch. pipe . Made from Scarp.

Nice Job. But ........****ed if it isn't the wrong color . Funny red box sitting up there... Huh...must be a microwave...certainly couldn't be a welder ....welders are blue!

Cheers
    Mac.

I agree with Mac, welders are blue. But nice looking cart all the same.
    At Home
    Miller Thunderbolt XL AC/DC
    Performance Tools 6" Bench Grinder
    Craftsman Hand Tools
    Craftsman Cordless Drills

DeWalt Angle Grinder
    1976 AMC Jeep CJ7
    1980 Ford F150 Custom
    1994 Chevrolet Silverado C1500

At Work
    Miller Bobcat 250
    2 Miller MM251s
    2 Miller MM252s
    Miller Dialarc 250 AC/DC

Lincoln Idealarc 250 AC/DC
    Snap-On Flux Core Welding Machine

Hypertherm Plasma Cutter
    Victor Torches

2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4x4

Proud American Ham KE5TJA

Thanks! hey now bryce you got one in your signature ! LOL

Inferno Forge

Chris

Nice job on the cart but I have to agree, it would look better in blue, something about red that hurts my eyes
    Ken

What else is there besides welding and riding. Besides that

Miller Thunderbolt XL 300/200 AC/DC
    Hobart Handler 187
    Dewalt Chop Saw
    4" Air Grinder
    Die Grinder
    Rigid Drill Press
    Kellogg 10hp Air Compressor

2009 FXDC

well ones of y`all buy me something blue and I make a blue cart for it ! LOL

Inferno Forge

Chris

Thumbs up

wireburner, Don't listen to these guy's. At least you have something to burn metal with and it didn't come from Harbor Freight or China.

Nice job on your cart, it looks well done from what i can see. But, isn't your Mom gonna be mad that you took apart your bed frame for the angle iron? Dave

P.S. I also have a HD 3200 for doing light gauge materials, very good machine for what it can do.
    If necessity is the Mother of Invention, I must be the Father of Desperation!

John Blewett III 10-22-73 to 8-16-07
    Another racing great gone but not to be forgotten.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...modified&hl=en

Wink

nice cart.
    i like the cap holder. mine are always on a shelf, usually still there when i get to the tank exchange.
    we cant all have all blue shops, i just made a blue cover for my TA-185 so the Millers wouldn't pick on it too much when i wasn't in shop to defend it.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped

feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Nice job on the cart. There's no way the tank is getting away on you. i like that and I like the wheels. Gives it that heavy look. Oh by the way I got some blue paint left over from my last project if you want it
    Miller matic 350P
    Millermatic 252/Spool gun
    Miller Spectrum 875 plasma
    Miller Dynasty 200 DX
    Miller Coolmate 3
    Miller Elite ( INFERNO Digital)
    2008 Miller Trailblazer 302/Custom trailer
    Custom DX200 Crazy Cart
    Sofia 13 X 30 Lathe
    MODERN 10X50 knee mill with Fagor 40i DRO
    Craftex 30 Mill/Drill

All this stuff below was done with Miller gear

My YouTube vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/7863348

Flickr photo's:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/15602393@N05/sets/

Thanks everyone! Yeah Dab mine does great! I evn use it on 3/8 (have to bever ) but for the money it is good. Also I got another build coming up ; a cart for my little campbell huasfield stick machine(i use it to tack stuff in my blacksmith shop , by the way I got my Blacksmith shop done) I`am going to build the wheels and almost all of the stuff will have blacksmithing added!

Inferno Forge

Chris